1. The submission should be original, without duplicate submission and be wrote based on our writing guideline.
2. Authors should report original researches truly and objectively. No plagiarism. No fraudulent use of data. Submission should be permitted to be peer-reviewed according to the requirements of Science and Technology of Food Industry. Authors should provide initial data when it is needed.
3. All signature authors should do substantial contributions to the research. All copyright owners should agree to sign copyright transfer agreement:
According to the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, all copyright owners (including all authors and their affiliations) should agree the paper can be published in Science and Technology of Food Industry, and transfer all rights, including copyright, publishing right, network transmission right, translation right and compilation right, to the editorial office of Science and Technology of Food Industry. The editorial office pays full remuneration and copyright transfer fee to authors within two months. The copyright of papers in other languages should be authorized only to Science and Technology of Food Industry. The content of papers does not infringe upon other people’s copyright or any other rights and does not involve state secrets, or all responsibilities should be assumed by the author. Authors should not get the paper published by any other media when it has been published in Science and Technology of Food Industry.
4. Authors should permit sharing the paper and research data in proper database or the original publishing source.
5. Authors should cite the reproduced content from other sources after acquiring permission. If the work is supported by a fund, its full name should be listed. It is authors’ duty to provide published literatures which have overlap or closed relationship to the submission.
6. Authors should ensure that any studies involving human or animal subjects conform to national (such as Declaration of Helsinki), local, and institutional laws and requirements.
7. Authors can declare to avoid or recommend reviewers in the manuscript submitting stage.
8. Authors should notify the journal editor or publisher promptly if a significant error in their publications is identified.
1. Act in balanced, objective and fair way to authors, reviewers and editorial board members. Keeping friendly connections with these people.
2. Send the submission and Science and Technology of Food Industry reviewing guideline to proper experts for reviewing through the collecting and editing system. Modifying, accepting or rejecting submissions depend on suggestions from the reviewers and Science and Technology of Food Industry recruitment criteria.
3. Give entire, detailed and clear modifying suggestions or rejecting reasons to authors. Editors have independent right to make a decision to accept or reject a submission, but they can not only base on the private opinion. Unless finding serious problems, editors should not change the original decision to a manuscript.
4. Follow the author’s requirement of avoiding specific experts to review the submission, if it is reasonable and available. If the author disagrees with some changes made to the article, editors should give the author response to any complaints.
5. Handle submissions for sponsored supplements or special issues in the same way as other submissions, so that articles are considered and accepted based on solely on their academic merit and without commercial influence.
6. Publish all the processes (collecting, peer-reviewing, editing and publishing) and the writing template. To answer each question from authors timely and record the answers in the collecting and editing system or related documents.
7. Put an end to academic misconduct through CNKI sci-tech periodical academic misconduct checking system and Google and protect the confidentiality of submitted manuscripts before publishing.
8. Collect evidence, investigate and retract submissions which have academic misconduct and control the spread if the paper has been published.
9. Modify or withdraw the published manuscript when finding faults in it. Then each change should be shown in related PDF files and declared on Science and Technology of Food Industry website.
10. Protect and update the private information of authors and develop new reviewers if it is needed.
11. Maintain and select editorial board members who made contribution, and find new authors to improve the journal in addition to inviting high level literature reviews and holding editorial board meetings to get helpful suggestions.
12. Editors of Science and Technology of Food Industry can not submit papers to this journal.
1. Giving objective, detailed and clear comments to assist editors in improving the quality of the paper timely.
2. Being aware of any potential conflicts of interest (financial, institutional or other relationships that might lead to bias or a conflict of interest) and to alert the editor without retaining or copying the manuscripts.
3. Alerting the editor to any published or submitted articles which are substantially similar to that under review.
Sponsor or Publisher responsibilities:
1. Science and Technology of Food Industry is sponsored and published by both China National Light Industry Council and Beijing Industrial Technology Research Institute. The requirements of China National Light Industry Council and Beijing Industrial Technology Research Institute for the journal are obeying the academic publishing ethical standards, publishing high quality and up-to-standard manuscripts and improving communication in the food field.
2. The publishing organization can not intervene in the decision-making power of editors.